How to charge Classic? Follow the instructions:
Step 1: Connect the red wire clip to the ring coming out on the top of the fish’s head.
Step 2: Connect the black wire clip to the ring coming out directly from the bottom of the head.
Step 3: once Animated Lure Classic started to charge, blue light in the head will turn on to indicate that charging had begun.
Step 4: The blue light will turn off once the Animated Lure Classic is fully charged.
- Animated Lure Classic may take from 45 min to one hour to charge, depending on the adapter used.
- Make sure that Animated Lure Classic is charging in a safe environment and unplug the USB when charging is done.
- The positive (red) and the negative (black) alligator clips should never come in contact with one another when USB is plugged into an adapter or a device.
- We recommend to use a power bank in order to have a faster charging result.
- Dry Animated Lure Classic completely before charging.